We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
We are seeking a qualified Service Technician
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Medford, WI
. About The Position
• Work with the Product Service Team and manufacturing to resolve customer concerns as related to product issues
• Inspect, analyze, and troubleshoot product in the field
• Perform necessary repairs or suggest other possible remediation options
• Communicate oral and written reports back to the Product Service Team and to representatives on jobsites
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Overnight travel may be requiredQualifications
• Knowledge of window and door assembly preferred
• Reliable, self-motivated, and capable of working with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Valid Drivers’ License and clean DMV record is requiredWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 S. Whelen Ave.
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.