We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Ensure timely acquisition and delivery of IT products and services, focused on Hardware and Software
• Search out the highest quality goods for the best price/value
• Create and manage Purchase Orders within a procurement system
• Manage and track orders and inventories, including “just in time” and minimum levels
• Keep end users informed by communicating order and shipping status
• Manage and track Software License Agreements under different licensing models (e.g. SaaS, Term License, etc.)
• Evaluate and develop preferred vendors and pricing
• Develop innovative solutions to purchasing initiatives and improve procurement procedures/systemsQualifications
• Prior purchasing experience in a business environment preferred – additional preference given to purchasing experience in an IT environment
• Working knowledge of IT products and services, specifically Hardware and Software
• Strong work ethic with excellent planning, organization, and record keeping skills
• Highly motivated towards achieving cost savings and company goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume
no later than March 27th 2023 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $85,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.