Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Forklift Operators earn $28.62 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Safely and efficiently operate forklift and loader
• Move lumber from yard, load kilns, and stack units by width and length
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Work may consist of day, swing-shift, or weekend work, with some overtime during busy production timesQualifications
• At least 1 year experience operating forklifts with weight capacities of 18,000 lbs or more
• Proven knowledge of lumber species and widths/lengths of lumber
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of ageWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.