This position pays $20.33 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Maintain accurate inventory records, warehouse organization, and general cleanup and maintenance
• Ship and receive parts and complete interdivisional deliveries
• Forklift operation
• Operate vehicles and equipment in accordance with all traffic laws
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work schedule is generally a Monday-Friday day shift, but may vary with production needsQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• Self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision, and well organized
• Computer experience preferred
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Wednesday through Friday from 12pm to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Ave
Anderson, CA 96007
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.