Electricians earn from $38.99 to $41.22 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
• Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLCs
• Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
• Lay conduit, pull wire, and work off ladders
• Recognize and troubleshoot mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand toolsQualifications
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives and three-phase motors desiredWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please call.
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.