Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Lumber Truck Drivers earn $26.39 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidaysAbout The Position
• Drive lumber trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure lumber loads and transport to destination
• Tarping of loads as needed
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Lean and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient mannerQualifications
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record, and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1440 Lincoln Boulevard
Lincoln, CA 95648
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
View all of our available trucking positions at: spi-ind.com/trucking
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.