Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Wages for this position are $26.97 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Log Truck Driver
for our trucking division based in Oroville, CA
. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial truck driver, or a training opportunity with the qualifications below.About The Position
• Drive log trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient mannerQualifications
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, apply in person
Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3025 South 5th Ave
Oroville, CA 95965
Can't make it? Let's talk!
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all available trucking positions at: spi-ind.com/trucking
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.