Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Sawfilers earn $35.51 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Tip and grind both carbide and stellite
• Bench band and round saws
• Recognize and repair defects in saws
• Work with a team focused on developing cutting edge products
• Work can be fast-paced and, at times, demanding, with occasional heavy lifting
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift, with some overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• 2 years’ verifiable saw filing experience required
• Understanding of sawmill manufacturing operations and processes
• Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or olderWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
421 South Front Street
Shelton, WA 98584
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.