Fabricators earn from $22.05 to $32.39 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Our Fabrication Shop in Shelton, WA
has an opportunity for a swing shift Fabricator
to work collaboratively with our divisions in the state of Washington.About The Position
• Provide fabrication support for all our manufacturing facilities throughout Washington
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Perform precision layout work and accurately read and interpret blueprints/plans, sketches, and verbal instructions
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• Possibility to work at other divisions, requiring travel
• Overtime sometimes expected during busy production timesQualifications
• 2 years’ welding experience or educational equivalent preferred
• Experience with Mig, Arc, Dual Shield, cutting torch, and metal cutting band saw
• Demonstrated ability to focus on current work while planning the next stages of workWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to
or apply in person Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
421 S. Front Street
Shelton, WA 98584
Can’t make it in? Let’s talk!
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.