We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Cross-train to assist Shipping, Accounts Payable, and Log Support positions
• Provide clerical support to Human Resources and other departments
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
• Answer busy multi-line phone system and respond to both requests and questions by various departments within the business
• Work closely with others, as a team, to cover workload
• Work efficiently to meet established deadlines
• Complete various daily and weekly reports essential within the department
• Maintain office supplies, logo gear, and appropriate level of inventoryQualifications
• Minimum 6 months’ general office experience required
• Previous Accounts Payable or related experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing prioritiesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1440 Lincoln Blvd
Lincoln, CA 95648
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $16 to $22 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.